14th May 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Hello everyone,
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy
after my 12th. I have just entered in 12th standard now.
So, please tell me what are the entrance exams for doing
BPT course? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  2. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  7. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  9. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
  10. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  11. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  12. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  14. Physiotherapy entrance exams
  15. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  16. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  18. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
6th August 2015, 09:54 PM
mrss

Default Re: Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

The candidate who completed the bachelor's in physiotherapy can continue their studies in masters. Some of the PG courses relate to bachelor of physiotheraoy are given below;

List of courses avaliable who completed his/her physiotherapy.
1. Msc.sports physiotherapy
2. Masters in physiology by reasearch
3. Masters in clinical health reasearch
4. Masters in adv pratictioners
5. Msc manual therapy
6. Bio mechanics
7. Doctrate proffesional studies
13th May 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

How to get admission in sms or ruhs physiotherapy or any other govt.physiotherapy course is there any entrance test or when it will come
5th June 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am studying in second year Bachelor of physiotherapy in India. I want to pursue my masters in physiotherapy in USA. So, what are the entrance exams i need to clear and what are the other eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?