28th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?

Dear Sir, I want to do BTech course in the field of Computer Science Engineering in IIT-Bhilai. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  2. Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  3. Benefits of studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  4. What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  7. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  8. How to apply for internship for CSE while studying in Bhilai?
  9. List of colleges offering PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in India?
  10. Can I Participate in MPPET? I'm studying in 12th(CBSE) in Bhilai C.G but I born in M.P
  11. What are the benefits of pursuing education from IIT? What kind of jobs can I get after completing Engineering from IIT??
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  13. Benefits of studying MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  14. Benefits of studying PhD in Political Science program except in Teaching field? Benefits of studying PhD in Political Science except in Teaching field?
  15. Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?
  17. Benefits of studying Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance?
  18. Scope and benefits of studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?
1st July 2018, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?

IIT Bhillai is a newly established institution and you can get quality education for sure, compared to other colleges in the country. If you are really inetrestsd in studying computer science, then go for it.

Those who have skills, can easily get a top job at a leading MNC company in software industry. Hence, its all about your skills and the scores you have in your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?