14th January 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of pursuing education from IIT? What kind of jobs can I get after completing Engineering from IIT??

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Engineering from IIT because everyone is telling me to join IIT. I want to know what are the benefits of pursuing education from IIT? What kind of jobs can I get after completing Engineering from IIT?? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  4. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course?
  5. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  7. Can I pursue M.Sc Geophysics from IIT or NIT after completing B.Sc Physics Honors? Is NIT good for pursuing M.Sc in Geophysics?
  8. How can I join IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering? How can I prepare for the entrance exam and how many seats are available for Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  10. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  12. What are the benefits of studying in an IIT? Details of various IIT courses? Duration of the courses? What other options can I choose?
  13. How can I prepare for further studies in IIT after after completing B.Tech ECE?
  14. Best jobs available after completing the IIT JEE course?
  15. Which are the colleges/institutes under JAM?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D Chemical Engineering programme on M.Tech basis?
  17. Which part is more scoring in JMET?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
26th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of pursuing education from IIT? What kind of jobs can I get after completing Engineering from IIT??

There are benefits of pursuing education from IIT. Every student who pursues 12th standard intends to study Graduation from IIT. The quality of education offered by IIT is No.1 in India, the faculty are very experienced, good facilities and placements. If you pursue Engineering course from IIT then, definitely you will be placed in at least three to four top MNC companies. You can get the job related to your field of study after completion of your Engineering from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?