24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?

Dear Sir, I want to do BTech course in the field of Electrical Engineering in IIT. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

28th April 2018, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?

Electrical engineering from IIT is definitely a good option, but these days engineering field has become saturated and there too many engineering graduates in the country. Although studying from IIT will help you get a decent job, but most of the IIT graduates are not satisfied with their engineering degree and go for MBA later.

Hence, take your own decision based on your interest. Do whatever looks interesting to you. If you are having interest in a field, then surely you will succeed.
29th April 2018, 11:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?

Benefits of studying B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) course in IIT are mentioned below :-

--> IITs are the top Indian institutes. The quality of education in IITs is very good, so, by pursuing B.Tech course from IIT, you can gain good subject knowledge.

--> After completion of your B.Tech course from IIT, you can get multiple job opportunities with high salary packages in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?