28th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Advanced and interested to do BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai through JEE Advance. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Advance for getting admission in this course in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in IIT?
  14. Is it worth to study NIOS Science for further studies in IIT through JEE Advanced?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  16. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
6th July 2018, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?

There is no fixed cut off for admission in any institute. The cut off scores vary every year, due to various factors, like difficulty level, number of seats and number of students.

Hence, you should try to give your best, rather than aiming for a particular score. This can backfire, in case the cut off score rises this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?