25th August 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Amity University and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Sir,
Can you please help me as I am really confused between IP University and Amity University as I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management? I want to do it from the best institution. Please tell me among them.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best among Amity University and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th from Open University?
  6. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  7. Fee of Bachelor of Hotel Management program in Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  10. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  11. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  13. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  15. What fields should I join after MPC?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  17. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
20th May 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Amity University and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

IP University is considered better than Amity University if we look at their previous record. Amity is a newly established university whereas IP university is their for a long period if time.
Hence, you can go for IP university just because it is more experienced at placing students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?