21st June 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th from Open University?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th standard from
YCMOU Open University, Maharashtra.
Am I eligible for Bachelors of Hotel Management course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  3. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  4. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  9. Can I go to BHMS after scoring 49% in 12th science
  10. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  13. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  15. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  16. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  17. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
29th June 2015, 08:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th from Open University?

Yes,you are eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th from a recognized Open University .

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board to get admission in hotel management course.

The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission in hotel management course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?