24th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?

Hi Sir,
I am the student of PCB stream and I want to get admission in BDS. Will you please tell me the fee expenses? And please tell me what will be the best between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses including hostel charges of BDS course in KIIT University?
  2. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  3. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  5. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount?
  6. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  7. What is the total fee of MBBS and BDS course?
  8. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  11. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  12. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  13. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  14. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  15. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  16. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  17. List of colleges and scope of BDS course?
  18. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
25th May 2016, 10:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?

I would like to suggest you to go with your interest and make sure don't go against your interest because then you will not be able to focus on the course. As you are interested in BDS course hence it would be fruitful for you to pursue this course.

The fee structure vary from University to University and moreover it depends whether the seay type is government or private.

Government seat
University fee one time - 6000+10500
Tuition fee per annum- 9000+45000

Private College
University fee one time- 6000+145000
Tuition fee per annum- 9000+130000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?