18th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Best book for MA Political Science in Delhi University

hi, i am kavita and i am student of M.A. Political sceince delhi university. please tell me best book for me according to the delhi university sellabus .

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  3. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  4. Can I sit for BPSC Exam being a candidate having completed BA in Political Science from Delhi University?
  5. How can I apply for M.A Political Science after passing graduation in B.A from Delhi University
  6. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  7. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  8. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  12. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  13. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Question papers of Political Science Delhi University?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  17. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
2nd February 2014, 09:49 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best book for MA Political Science in Delhi University

I am uploaded the attachment of Delhi University M.A Political Science. In the attachment have all the details of syllabus and Books of the M.A Political Science. Even you can go through books from attachment as well.

Books for M.A Political Science :-

-->> Goodin, Robert E. and Philip Pettit edited, A Companion to Contemporary Political
Philosophy, Oxford, Oxford-University Press, 1993.

-->> Goodin, Robert E. and Philip Pettit edited Contemporary Political Philosophy. Oxford,
Blackwell Publishers, 1997.

-->> Berlin, Isaiah, Four Essay on Concepts of Liberty, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1969.

-->> Chilcote, Ronald, Theories of Comparative Politics: The Search for a Paradigm Reconsidered,
Boulder, Westview Press, 1994.

-->> Tornquist, Olle, Politics and Development, Delhi. Sage, 1999

-->> Jayal, Niraja Gopal edited, Democracy in India, New Delhi, Oxford, 2001.

-->> Kothari, Rajni, Politics in India, New Delhi, Orient Longman, 1971.

-->> Kohli, Atul edited, The Success of India's Democracy, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press,

-->> Henry, Nicholas, Public Administration and Public Affairs, Delhi, Prentice-Hall of India, 1999.

-->> Sharma, Arvind, Classical Hindu Thought: An Introduction, New Delhi, Oxford
University Press, 2000
4th February 2014, 03:22 PM
roy_abhi

In my opinion these are good books for political science in D.U.

Chilcote, Ronald, Theories of Comparative Politics: The Search for a Paradigm Reconsidered,
Boulder, Westview

Tornquist, Olle, Politics and Development

Jayal, Niraja Gopal edited, Democracy in India,

Kothari, Rajni, Politics in India,

Or you can also ask to your concern faculty for best books.
15th June 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN TO MA POLITICAL SCIENCE IN DELHI UNIVERSITY?
29th July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

My son has graduate in B.A Hon In (Political science)and want to joined M.A PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, IS IT GOOD ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?