16th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?

sir , i m student from amravati, maharashtra.
i m BA final year student of amravati university.
i want to do post graduation in political science from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
i want the information about the qualifying entrance exam of JNU,Delhi.
what to do what not to do ????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MA in Political Science either from JNU or DU? Previous year solved question papers for DU MA entrance exam?
  2. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  3. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  5. Can I give JNU M.A Political Science entrance in Hindi Medium
  6. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course? -- [New]
  7. Hindi Medium in JNU DELHI (Political Science,M.A)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?
  9. Last 10 years questions of central universities(Hyderabad/JNU/Delhi)
  10. How to appear for JNU entrance after doing graduation in Assam
  11. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  12. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best course to pursue after B.A. in Political science?
  14. How may I get syllabus for entrance test of JNU? I've completed my graduation from Manipur university
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JNU for doing MA Political science?
  16. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  17. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  18. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
21st January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?

when did exam held of spanish language?
13th March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?

I want to do pg <math> 4rm jnu Delhì. I am final year student 4rm JPU CHAPRA BIHAR. Reply me sun. 09939644380
17th March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw th dates of entrance exam in d.u. For b.a. In polsci.nd dates of submiting form nd results of entrance exam
30th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm a frist year student of delhi university and have opted eng(h). I want to know the syllabus for hindi qualifying language and the books i should refer for the same. Please help.....!!!!!
3rd December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am in BSc Final,i want to do PG in physics, what to do?
7th May 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 10th pass from sainik school goalpara can i get admission to jnu
16th February 2015, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1167545]sir , i m student from dimapur, nagaland. i m BA final year student of nagaland university. i want to do post graduation in political science from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. i want the information about the qualifying entrance exam of JNU,Delhi. what to do what not to do ,which books refer for mi entrance exam,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?