7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Hello,
What is the eligibility for doing Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Is there is any cutoff requires in 12th standard? Which is the best college to study BFA in India? What is the percentage of marks to get admission for BFA course in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  2. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in any Government college of Chennai?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  13. What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?
  16. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  17. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
8th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?

List of colleges offers Bachelors of Fine Arts in India :

<> Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering

<> Government college of Arts and Crafts

<> Adams Institute of Technology

<> Goa University

<> Kamala Nehru College for women

<> Calcutta University

<> Amity school of fine arts

<> Monad University

<> Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology

<> Shri Ram college

<> J J Institute of Applied Art

<> Visva Bharati University .

Eligibility for Bachelors of Fine Arts :

--> Actually there is No requirement of percentage to study Bachelor's of Fine Arts.

--> Coming to the fact that you must complete 10+2 from the recognized university.

The Duration of the course is " 3 years" .
9th July 2015, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What is the eligibility for doing Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Is there is any cutoff requires in 12th standard? Which is the best college to study BFA in India? What is the percentage of marks to get admission for BFA course in 12th?
BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Eligibility criteria for BFA course:-

1.Completed 12th standard from recognized board.

2.Your minimum age should be above 18 years.

BFA entrance exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 12th standard.

List of best BFA college in India:-

Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati

Faculty of Music & Fine Arts - University of Delhi

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art

Faculty of Visual Arts - Banaras Hindu University

College of Art - University of Delhi
26th July 2015, 09:28 PM
SEOEXPERT

==> Calcutta University

==> Monad University

==> J J Institute of Applied Art

==> Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering

==> Goa University

==> Kamala Nehru College for women

==> Government college of Arts and Crafts

==> Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology

==> Adams Institute of Technology

==> Amity school of fine arts

==> Shri Ram college

==> College of Art - University of Delhi

==> Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati
14th December 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?