27th April 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th exam last year, and now I want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University for BFA, that is Bachelor of Fine Arts course. So, I want to know that, how and what is the process to take admission?

6th May 2015, 01:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th exam last year, and now I want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University for BFA, that is Bachelor of Fine Arts course. So, I want to know that, how and what is the process to take admission?
You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Banaras Hindu University. Admissions are made through an Entrance Examination. The entrance exam held during the month between May/June every year. Notification for the Entrance Examination will be generally released during February every year.

You can download the application form either through online or offline. You can download the application from the official website of the respective university or from the college counter office.

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Contact No:0542 - 2307220 2368938
Email:[email protected]
8th May 2015, 12:32 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
There is a separate form for Banaras Hindu University to take admission in the course of Fine Arts. So, you need to fill the Form and then start preparing for the exam and rest will be informed you on your registered Mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?