10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Best course to do in Andhra Pradesh for Commerce graduate?

Hi,
What would be the best course to do after completion of B.Com graduation? I have completed my B.Com graduation in this year with an average of 67% in Andhra Pradesh state. So please provide me basic information after B.Com?

15th October 2015, 07:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best course to do in Andhra Pradesh for Commerce graduate?

You have completed B.Com, this is good. Now after completing B.Com, there are lots of scopes you have but the best will be that you should opt M.Com after the completion of B.Com. Just do Master's course in your field only which will be better for your future or else you can opt MBA also which has a good opportunity in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? 105 18th March 2022 04:04 PM
What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details 10 28th June 2021 09:08 AM
GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies? 1 18th December 2014 09:09 PM
Is it possible to change my stream from computers to biotech or environmental studies for higher studies? 39 16th October 2014 03:34 AM
How much time to spend on studies for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the important topics for studies? 13 20th April 2014 01:57 AM