24th October 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

IT at BESU or ECE at IEM which one is better?

plz tell me IT at BESU is better or ECE at IEM in terms of placements or in short you can say that i want to know IT at besu v/s ECE at IEM

31st October 2014, 04:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IT at BESU or ECE at IEM which one is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me IT at BESU is better or ECE at IEM in terms of placements or in short you can say that i want to know IT at besu v/s ECE at IEM
As per placement record IEM is the top institute in west bengal but this is a private institute. Fess for this institute is too high compare to other college. But the placement record is too good compare to besu.

BESU is govt engineering college so the fees of this college is cheap compare to IEM. Placement of BESU is good but not like IES.

So if you have not any problem with money then you should take admission in IEM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?