9th June 2011, 11:40 PM
qulipulimuli

If I get admitted to IES ECE through management quota then will I get some priority?

iff i get admitted to iem ece throgh management qouta,will i get same priority as the merit list students during study and getting jobs??????

10th June 2011, 02:08 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: If I get admitted to IES ECE through management quota then will I get some priority?

Dear Sir
Once you are admitted in a course in college you become one of the crowd and are treated at par like everyone. Now it is upto ypu o perform well in the college and get good marks to advance your career.
24th July 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I get admitted to IES ECE through management quota then will I get some priority?

i have done my BE from electronics and electrical communication can i give ies in electrical branch
28th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in a college now can i take admission to another enginneering college through management quota and submit the transfer certificate form the former???????plzzz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?