14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is better CS after LLB or LLB after CS?

Hi I am Bristi Mukherjee, I want to know that which one is better to do CS after LLB or LLB after CS? Is there any relation between both? Will it provide any advantage to me? How much time it will take 2 complete both after B.Com(hons) graduation?

15th August 2016, 09:42 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better CS after LLB or LLB after CS?

There is no relation between two courses. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it will take minimum of three years after bachelor's degree in commerce to complete this course.

*Company secretary course has three levels. The duration in which you can complete this course and its various levels depends in how many attempts, you can clear all the steps in first attempt. Generally, it will take 3-4 years if you clear all stages in first attempt.

*The best option for you is Bachelor of law after Company secretary course.
15th August 2016, 02:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am Bristi Mukherjee, I want to know that which one is better to do CS after LLB or LLB after CS? Is there any relation between both? Will it provide any advantage to me? How much time it will take 2 complete both after B.Com(hons) graduation?

The student can choose first Company Secretary (CS) course and after completing the course he can study LLB. The CS course is one of the highly demanding courses in India. The scope and job opportunities are high for the CS qualified candidates. The salary will be high compared to the LLB course. So the aspirant can choose CS course first, the course itself contains law papers. After CS course you can choose LLB course or any other course as you like. The CS course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
17th August 2016, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I must state the fact that the two courses are not related to each other. Both the courses are totally different to each other as both of them belong to different field.
Candidates must opt CS after the completion of the B.Com course as it will be beneficial for the aspirant.
CS course has three levels. The duration of the course is about 3-4 years.
The duration of LLB course is about 3 years to complete it.
22nd December 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

1.The student when doing BBA. LLB(Hon) course get easy CS. course
2.How much percentages of syllabus is equal to CS course of BBA LLB (Hon) course.
29th March 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am swarnadip das from kolkata. I completed my Bcom honours in financial accounting in 2019.now I am pursuing company secretary course and I am in cs executive. Already I have cleared one module of executive level. Is it necessary for me to pursue 3 years LLB COURSE??. IF YES THEN CAN I PURSUE IT WITH CS OR AFTER COMPLETION OF CS???
31st March 2020, 07:20 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---There are not relatable at any cost .

:- CS is a Company Secretary which is a course duration of 3 years after B.Com. the course is of 3 levels.

:- LLB is a Law related study.
You can do after 12th with 5 years time period and after B.com it's time period is of 3 years
30th September 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hey! I want to ask that after The completion of Cs course,there is training.
So,how can I do law from regular college after Cs?
13th June 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply and manage to do cs and llb together?
15th September 2021, 04:29 PM
Minal F

LLB Eligibility criteria;-

candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45% marks are eligible for LLB from a recognized university.

candidates who have completed a Law degree you need not register for the CS Foundation you can register directly for the CS Professional Group and can give exam of CS Professional Group I and II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?