18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, Ethical Hacking or BCA course?

Sir, I am confused, which is better Ethical Hacking or BCA. I am interested in Ethical hacking but some says BCA or any graduation is must in EH. So, I get confused to find which is better.

Related Questions:
19th July 2017, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, Ethical Hacking or BCA course?

There are several certification courses available that can be done while pursuing Graduation. Ethical Hacking is one of the top certification courses that can be done while doing Bachelor Degree.

And the most important aspect is, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) course is the best course when compared to Ethical Hacking course alone.

So I suggest you to pursue Graduation and you may also do Ethical Hacking certification meanwhile. So that you will be getting good command over core concepts that are included in Bachelor Degree as well as in Ethical Hacking concepts.

Then if you are willing to pursue higher studies, you may even go for Master's Degree (Master of Computer Application) after successful completion of BCA course.
20th July 2017, 01:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I suggest you to opt for any course in which you are interested.BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a degree course whereas CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) is certificate course.
If you are interested in knowing about computer applications then, you can opt for BCA course and if you are interested to know about hacking techniques, process, etc. then join for Ethical Hacking course.
Also you don't have to choose between the two option, you can do both at the same time.
You can opt for BCA and also apply for this exam and after qualifying the exam you will get both BCA degree and CHE certification.
22nd July 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What i do for become hacker
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?