1st December 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Where can I study after 12th board exams or what courses should I prefer?

Hi, I am Debanjan and currently studying in class 11. I am worried about my future career. I like programming very much and want to join ethical hacking courses, but most importantly, I am not interested in giving JEE exams. Can anyone guide me where I can study after 12th board exams or what courses would you prefer me.

Related Questions:
1st December 2017, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I study after 12th board exams or what courses should I prefer?

If you are interested in ethical hacking, then you must go for courses related to software and IT field or maths. You can go for degree courses like B.Sc, BCA, B.Sc IT admission.

Although, pursuing B.Tech CSE from a reputed institute like IIT will be the best option, but you are not interested in JEE. So, you can go for any course of your interest.
1st December 2017, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I study after 12th board exams or what courses should I prefer?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in any college/ university of your interest. To have a good career, it is best to pursue Bachelor's degree course in IIT/ NIT but, you are not interested to take JEE examination. Then, you need to appear in other engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, KCET, etc., and take admission in Computer Science or Information Technology course
1st December 2017, 08:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in programming and want to study ethical hacking course so do not worry, without appearing to JEE exam you can study ethical hacking course.

After completion of your 12th standard examination these are the courses which you can opt:
> B.Sc. in Networking and Security
> CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) course
> SSCP course
> CISSP course
> CISA course
> CISM course
> OSCP course

Skilled ethical hackers are well valued by recruiters. Some of the prime recruiters are:-
> IT firms
> Government organizations
> MNCs
1st December 2017, 11:34 PM
The Guider

Ethical Hacking is to evaluate the security of a system or network in order to find weakness or other malicious activities if possible in the system.

There are various courses available in ethical hacking or internet security. These courses would help you to expand your knowledge in ethical hacking. The certified ethical hacker refers to a person having a professional certificate in ethical hacking provided by International Council of E-Commerce Consultants. This certificate is given on the basis of qualifying the CEH examination conducted by EC-council. This certificate is internationally accepted by various organizations around the globe. There are various other short term courses and workshops conducted by various institutes and organization in ethical hacking. So, you can go for this course in any recognized good Institute with campusing.
2nd December 2017, 11:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Debanjan and currently studying in class 11. I am worried about my future career. I like programming very much and want to join ethical hacking courses, but most importantly, I am not interested in giving JEE exams. Can anyone guide me where I can study after 12th board exams or what courses would you prefer me.

You can join BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering after completion of 12th board examinations. Actually, one should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skill. The above mentioned courses are good courses to pursue after 12th board examinations. You should study the above mentioned courses in any of the reputed engineering colleges like IITs or Anna University etc. Admission to the engineering courses is done through an entrance examination. You have to prepare well to clear the entrance examination with good marks to get admission to the reputed engineering colleges.
2nd December 2017, 09:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Though there are no specific ethical hacking degree courses in India, relevant degree courses do exist. Course is mentioned below belongs to the following categories- bachelor's degree courses, certification courses.Here they are:

B tech in Cyber Security and Forensic

BSc in Networking and Security

BTech IT and Cyber Security

Certified Ethical Hacker Course

SSCP course

CISA course

CISM course

OSCP course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?