14th March 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it better option to go for CA after graduation?

Is it better to go for CA after graduation or should i opt for CS/CWA? Can you please let me know what else would be the right choice to take after completion of Graduation to have a better career and future? Thank you.

15th March 2015, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better option to go for CA after graduation?

Yes, it is better to opt for CA course after completion of Graduation. You can pursue higher studies in courses like CA, CS, CWA, MBA, etc. in which you are interested. If you opt for CA course for pursuing your higher studies, you can get direct admission in second level of CA course i.e., Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) Course only if you had secured 60% aggregate marks in Graduation (Non-Commerce Stream) or 55% aggregate marks in Graduation (Commerce stream) from a recognised university else you need to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to get admission in CA course. After qualifying CPT examination, you are eligible to pursue IPC course and after completion of IPC course, you are eligible to pursue Final CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?