12th September 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB being a 12th Humanities candidate? Advantages to become a Lawyer?

Hello,
After my 12th I want to do study LLB. I am studying Humanities in 12th. So, can I study LLB after my 12th? What are the advantages of becoming a Lawyer?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  2. Is there any future for Arts student in Law?
  3. Possibility to study BCA for 12th Humanities candidate?
  4. Is it a good option to law after B.Com?
  5. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?
  8. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  9. List of Diploma courses available to study for 12th Humanities student?
  10. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  11. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  12. What kind of course should I choose to become a Criminal Lawyer after 12th Commerce?
  13. How to study and where to study Law course to become a Lawyer?
  14. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  16. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  17. How to study Law and become a Lawyer in future? List of colleges available for the same in Bangalore? I'm 35 year old and completed my 12th in Coimbatore
  18. What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th
14th September 2015, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB being a 12th Humanities candidate? Advantages to become a Lawyer?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in BA LLB course if you are an arts stream student. Admission in top colleges is based on merit through entrance exam. You can apply for CLAT which is the best option for you.

Lawyers are in great demand in every organisation. Most of the companies hire lawyers for legal issues and if you are a good lawyers then you will definitely make a great career.
14th September 2015, 08:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB being a 12th Humanities candidate? Advantages to become a Lawyer?

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for LLB course as well as some career opportunities after completion of the course. Kindly have a look at it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

After completing your LLB you can do the following;

1. Start litigation

2. Join company as legal officer

3. Join a bank as law officer

4. Public or govt offices as govt lawyer

5. Join law firms as associate

6. You can join Indian army as JAG, etc.

There are ample of jobs which you can avail as a Law graduate student;

> Advocate

> Attorney General

> District and Sessions Judge

> Law Reporter

> Legal Advisor

> Magistrate

> Munsif(Sub-Magistrate)

> Notary

> Oath Commissioner

> Public Prosecutor

> Solicitor

> Teacher

> Trustee, etc.
14th September 2015, 08:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study LLB being a 12th Humanities candidate. Candidate can get admission in BA LLB course after passing 12th class.

Course duration : 5 years

Entrance exams after 12th for LLB Course :

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Kerala Law Entrance Examination
Law School Admission Test—India (LSAT)
NALSAR Entrance Test
NLU Delhi Exam Notification

Books for the preparation of LLB entrance exams :

Arihant LLB Entrance Examination (Self Study Guide) by Dharmendra Mittal,S.P. Bakshi & D.K. Kapoor
LLB Entrance Exam Guide by Ravi Chopra
Truemans L.L.B. Entrance Examinations by Sajit Kumar
CLAT by Mazumdar Rituparna
Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination By Bharadwaj (Tata Mcgraw Hill)

Advantages of being a layer :

Candidate will have very good career opportunities. Candidate can work in various firms, companies, as government lawyer or private lawyer, legal advisor etc.
Candidate will get good salary and can make lots of money.
Candidate gets the opportunity to help others. many lawyers works for free for the people in some special cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?