16th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BBA LLB Honors?

Is it possible to do MBA after bballb horns? And what type of higher studies or opportunities can enable a bballb graduate to come in the highest position? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

16th April 2016, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BBA LLB Honors?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completion of BBA LLB Honors course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this MBA course is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline. As you have completed BBA LLB Honors course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do MBA course with this qualification.

Yes, there are other higher study options available after completion of BBA LLB course. The highly recommended course is "LLM (Master of Law)" course after BBA LLB Honors. There are several specializations available in LLM and they are, Labour Law, Cyber Law, Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Corporate or Business Law and Patent Law.
16th April 2016, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for MBA course after completion of your BBA course. You can rise to highest position through the MBA course if you excel in it. Apart from this, you can also go for post graduation courses in the field of law or company secretary course. You should aim to complete the course from a good institute with good grades and portfolio to achieve lucrative career polygons.
16th April 2016, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for MBA course after completion of your BBA course. You can rise to highest position through the MBA course if you excel in it. Apart from this, you can also go for post graduation courses in the field of law or company secretary course. You should aim to complete the course from a good institute with good grades and portfolio to achieve lucrative career polygons.
17th April 2016, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do MBA after bballb horns? And what type of higher studies or opportunities can enable a bballb graduate to come in the highest position? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.
Yes,BBA or LLB candidates are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exams. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. The final year candidate is eligible for MBA entrance exams.
17th April 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any stream graduation is considered for MBA admission. You just need to make sure that you have got the degree from a recognized university.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and interview. There are exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT for admission in MBA.
17th April 2016, 11:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible to do MBA course after the completion of BBA LLB Hons. The basic educational qualification to enroll the MBA is a Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. There are many entrance examinations available to appear like MAT, CAT, TANCET, XAT, CMAT etc. The course is available in many Business Schools in India. You can also study the course through correspondence mode. You have already studied the professional course and why you want to study MBA after the Law graduation. Think twice before you take any decision.
18th April 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Since, Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBA. Being a BBA student you are definitely eligible to apply for MBA course. To get an admission for MBA course, you are required to complete Graduation or its equivalent course with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. You should have qualified in the national level entrance exam such as, CAT,GMAT, MAT etc.
5th September 2018, 04:35 PM
iamAaliya

Yes, you can do MBA after BBA LLB. To do MBA, You must have 50% marks in graduation (any stream). Apart from this you need to clear any national level entrance exam. Many colleges offer this course in India. There are a few good colleges which offers this specialization. Those colleges are: Shailesh J. Mehta School

Xavier's Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
Lovely Professional University, Punjab Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (own test)
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
Bharathidasan Institute of Management(BIM), Trichy
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?