10th July 2015, 02:12 PM
arumuro

Is BHA (bachelors of hospital administration) equivalent to BSc?

I have taken admission in BHA regular degree. Can I do MSc biotech after it? Or should I go for MHA.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
  8. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  9. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  10. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  11. Am I eligible to do MHA after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  12. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  15. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  16. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  17. Institutions providing Doctorate in Hospital Administration -- [New]
  18. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
28th January 2017, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BHA (bachelors of hospital administration) equivalent to BSc?

No, the Graduate course of BHA is not equivalent to B.Sc course. Both of the above mentioned courses are different from each other.
BHA is an undergraduate course which deals with the hospital and health care management course, while B.Sc deals with Bachelor of Science of respective topics.
So, if you want to pursue M.Sc in Biotech in future, you must opt for the B.Sc course in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?