16th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

BHM is better cource or not?

I am sadik..i completed my 2nd puc with 85 percentage.Now i want to do Hotel Managememt(BHM).i have intrest in this cource.But some my family members told BHM is not better because very risck.Then my some friends they told in BHM u cant get fair salary.Is it right?BHM is better cource or not?And how much starting salary will paying to the BHM completed students?

1st January 2015, 09:58 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: BHM is better cource or not?

Yes, of course BHM is good course and there is good scope in this field. If you have interest in this field then you should do this course.

Eligibility Criteria for BHM:
Candidates must have 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized or affiliated board.

Career Options in Hotel Management

Front office Manager
Food and Beverage Manager
Banquets Manager
Human Resources and Secretary

So, you can take admission in any of the college. All are best and provide you best career. The starting salary you will get nearly 25k to 30k.
8th May 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHM is better cource or not?

I have done 12th arts and now i am.confused because i have interest in both bachelors of hotel management(BHM) and bachelors of computer application (BCA) what do you think i should pursue which one has scope and good salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?