26th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Biotechnology same as that of B.Tech?

I want to know that students opted for bio-tech may go for b-tech. & biology as a subject is important for bio-tech

3rd May 2014, 10:03 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Biotechnology same as that of B.Tech?

Yes graduation in biotechnology is considered as B.tech and for the B.tech in biotechnology it is necessary to have biotechnology in 12th class after that it will be possible to get admission in B.tech in biotechnology and after that there are many scopes in this field there are many companies related to this field and after B.tech you can apply for this companies.

And there you will also get good salary package. And after graduation you can apply for the masters and it is best for your career.

So, you have to appear for the entrance exam. There are many entrance exams for which you can apply. After getting good marks in entrance you can easily get admission in any of the good college and it is best to get admission in good college after that you may get good job through the campus placement.

It is best to get job through the campus placement and after that you will get good company as well as good salary package also.
15th April 2015, 04:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is Biotechnology same as that of B.Tech?

See, a graduation in Biotechnology and BTech in Biotechnology are two different fields.

Yes, under our education system, they both are termed as equivalent.

There are many pharmacutical companies who hire biotech graduates and provide a good package to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?