6th January 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

BSc Biotechnology graduate is eligible for MPTET like exams or not?

Sir ji I have done B.Sc biotechnology so am I eligible for MPTET like exams or not?

9th January 2022, 08:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc Biotechnology graduate is eligible for MPTET like exams or not?

No. BSc Biotechnology graduate is not eligible for MPTET exams. You must have passed diploma like BTC or DLEd to get eligible for MPTET exams.
10th January 2022, 02:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Those candidates who have completed Bachelor of Science in biotechnology are not eligible to appear in Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.

The minimum educational qualification required to appear in this test is that candidate should have minimum educational qualification of Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course with at least 50% marks from recognised Institute or university.

The candidate should to be a citizen of India.

Minimum age is 21 years and maximum is 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students as per government norms.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://peb.mp.gov.in
10th January 2022, 08:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

BEd students are eligible for MPTET exam.Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a recogniszed university are also eligible for MPTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?