23rd April 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

BSc(Botany) Honours or Diploma Engineering, which is better to study for a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 61% marks in my 12th standard with Science stream. I am getting Botany Honours in BSc, on the other hand, I am also getting Diploma Engineering admission. So, between these two courses, which one I should do? Please suggest me as I am really confused.

27th April 2020, 09:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc(Botany) Honours or Diploma Engineering, which is better to study for a 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 61% marks in my 12th standard with Science stream. I am getting Botany Honours in BSc, on the other hand, I am also getting Diploma Engineering admission. So, between these two courses, which one I should do? Please suggest me as I am really confused.
Both the course having good career prospectus after 12th. Its depends on the situation. If you do well and have a strong diploma of knowledge, you'll certainly get an opportunity.

A little difficulty remains in B.Sc, but it still has a promising future. You may offer JAM, JEST, or JRF after B.Sc. You will enter nice colleges like JNU, BHU, etc. if you apply for JAM than you can enter Any IIT for your M.Sc. After completing your MSC, if you do a NET exam, you can do a Ph.D. in India or abroad, or after BSC, you can join MBA if you like marketing.

But there are several options. It depends just on you how you start utlize your career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?