8th December 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Architecture Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE(Architecture Engineering). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BE in this specialization or not?

14th December 2018, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Architecture Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

If you are looking for admission at a regular engineering college through entrance exam like JEE Main, then make sure you have got class 12th with PCM stream from any recognized board.

NIOS is a recognized board of education and you will surely be eligible for such entrance exams, if you have studies the right subject combination.
15th December 2018, 08:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Architecture Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

Eligibility to study BE(Architecture Engineering) Honours are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 from Science stream having PCM as main subjects.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in 10+2.
Candidates must have to clear national level entrance tests like- JEE, NATA etc.
Candidates who are Diploma holders can take admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?