2nd June 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BE in this specialization or not?

4th June 2019, 07:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board.

The admission to study BE(Polymer Engineering) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology is through entrance examination conducted by the university.
National Institute of Open Schooling is recognized by the education department and is equally valid as any other board.
4th June 2019, 11:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

=> B.E. Polymer Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Engineering is an undergraduate Polymer Engineering course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from a recognized board.

=> Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Engineering course after completing 12th Science NIOS.
5th June 2019, 12:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study BE in Polymer Engineering at Maharashtra Institute of Technology is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main or MHT CET (Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test) examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitpune.com
5th June 2019, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student;

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a National Education Board under the Union Government of India. It is equivalent to the other educational board like - CBSE or CISCE. So after completing 12th class from NIOS board, you can pursue BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours course. You have to qualify the National level entrance exam such as JEE main or any State level exams in order to get admission in BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours.
Duration of that course is 4 years.
5th June 2019, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised open schooling qualification and surely it is valid for engineering admission at any recognised college or institute. Just make sure you have studied class 12th with PCM stream if you are looking for admission in B.Tech (Polymer Engineering).

Admission will be on merit which will be decided based on the performance in the engineering entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
5th June 2019, 10:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the detail information about Eligibility to study BE in Polymer Engineering.

Eligibility :-
--------------
You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board or institute to get eligible for this course.
6th June 2019, 02:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates needs to secure at least 55% in aggregate at the 10+2 level from a recognized educational Board.
They would also need to have a valid score cards from CET [J.E.E Main.

The candidates clearing the entrance test are eligible for taking admission to the course.

The candidates having passed 10+2 form national Institute of Open Schooling can also apply for BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours
6th June 2019, 04:36 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BE (Polymer Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS board are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Educational Board.
Candidate must have secured at least 65% aggregate in 10+2 level.
6th June 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE(Polymer Engineering) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BE in this specialization or not?

NIOS students are eligible to study BE (Polymer Engineering) course provided they have studied English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology subjects and scored at least 50% marks. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is one of the recognized boards in India. Therefore, students who have passed 12th Science from NIOS board with the above mentioned subjects are eligible to study BE (Polymer Engineering) course. They have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study BE (Polymer Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?