4th June 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th BIPC take BA degree for attempting KAS(Karnataka administrative services)exam?

I took bipc in my intermediate and now i want to go towards arts for attempting KAS(karnataka administrative services)exam...which is similar to IAS. So, I thought BA is the degree i can pursue for it.. now! I have a doubt. Can a bipc student like me skip from science background to arts by doing science in inter and bachelor of arts in the degree level?

5th June 2021, 05:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can 12th BIPC take BA degree for attempting KAS(Karnataka administrative services)exam?

Yes, You can take BA degree for attempting KAS(Karnataka administrative services)exam.

Anyone who have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of of 50% in any specialization is totally eligible to take BA admission.

Applicant's admission will be totally based on intermediate score.

There is no need to go through any entrance to get admission in private institution.
6th June 2021, 09:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 12th BIPC take BA degree for attempting KAS(Karnataka administrative services)exam?

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service and the minimum education required for appearing in the Karnataka Administrative Services examination is simply a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, as per the above mentioned criteria, you can definitely switch to Arts stream for your graduation degree even having opted Science stream for your intermediate studies.

For complete details and updates regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?