21st November 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?

1.how much age limit for llb ?
2.43 years old can do llb?
3.What the documents required?
4.Can show names of law colleges in bangalore?
5.What is fees stucture for llb course?

23rd November 2014, 06:58 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?

Yes. Now you can opt for B.A.LL.B at any age as The Bar Council of India has withdrawn the age restriction to take admissions in law courses. The students are allowed to take admission in colleges/universities in five year LLB course.

List of Law colleges in Bangalore:-

Dr Rammanohar Lohia college of Law

Indira Priyardishini College Of Law

Panchami college of Law

Sarvodya Law College

Sheshadripuram Law College

Minimum qualification needed for Law courses is, Candidate must have 10+2 certificate, so if you have done 10+2 then you eligible.

As far As the fee is considered, it varies from college to college. Some college may ask you for donations so you need to do the enquiry about it in colleges.
2nd April 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?

I am an employee of food corporation of India. Now I am 30. I am graduate in bsc. Bio general with percent marks. Is it possible to study L. L. B. three years course
27th April 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old and I have done 12th Isc from bihar and I want do BA LLB COURSE IN FAST TRACK MODE. SO TELL ME HOW I WILL DO IT AND TELL ME ALSO FEE FOR THIS.
23rd August 2018, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old and I have done 12th Isc from Assam and I want do BA LLB COURSE IN FAST TRACK MODE. SO TELL ME HOW I WILL DO IT AND TELL ME ALSO FEE FOR THIS.
15th March 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I would like to pursue LLB. I'm 49 years old, have done BSc, MBA. Currently working. Would like to do LLB either correspondence or evening college. Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?