20th November 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?

i am a b.com wd 79% marks, i want to do LLB through parttime basis.tell me d fees an how to proceed in it.tell me d about d subjects an about examinations.an also about good law colleges to pursue.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  2. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  3. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  4. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  5. List of law colleges for PG degree in Law in Mumbai? What's the fee structure?
  6. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  7. List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  9. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  11. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  12. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  13. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  14. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges? -- [New]
  15. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  16. Any possibility for part time course and patent law course while working in Pharmaceutical Industry? Fee structure of it?
  17. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  18. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
24th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?

which college offering part time L.L.B. course in mumbai? what is the admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?