16th April 2011, 09:48 PM

Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?

I am not understanding what to do in my career and i have also given my 12th examination and have completed my 12th commerce and results will come at the end of may.. so till then i need to decide about what should i do in my life? i want to be a business woman and a writer but completing studies are also more important.. my brother is saying me to do c.s. i.e. company secretary and sister telling me to do b.b.a i.e. bachelor in management studies and am thinking to do b.m.s. i.e. bachelor in management studies but the thing is nothing... will you please help me out and tell me which one should i choose and accordingly best college too..???

7th June 2011, 08:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?

Hi,

You have also made me confused with yourself!! By the way,at a time a business woman and a writer,i mean how these two are related, real confusing!

Well,i would like to suggest you to think about one right now,as this is the high time for deciding what to do next in your career.

At this point,if you make mistake you will have to repent for it for lifetime. So settle your mind,ask yourself what you want practically.

Obviously,different people will give different opinion,but you are the one who have to take the decision ultimately,because its your career.

All these three courses have about the same career opportunities if you work hard. BBA deals with business administration, BMS deals with management sciences and CS is the company secretary course.

So without thinking and listening too much,just decide what way you want to go. Best wishes..
7th June 2011, 08:21 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?

Hi,

You have also made me confused with yourself!! By the way,at a time a business woman and a writer,i mean how these two are related, real confusing!

Well,i would like to suggest you to think about one right now,as this is the high time for deciding what to do next in your career.

At this point,if you make mistake you will have to repent for it for lifetime. So settle your mind,ask yourself what you want practically.

Obviously,different people will give different opinion,but you are the one who have to take the decision ultimately,because its your career.

All these three courses have about the same career opportunities if you work hard. BBA deals with business administration, BMS deals with management sciences and CS is the company secretary course.

So without thinking and listening too much,just decide what way you want to go. Best wishes..
24th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

thanx :)
31st August 2011, 08:13 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

YOU ARE CONFUSSING USELESSLY

16th November 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Whats difference between BBA & CS ?
26th December 2011, 04:57 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am not understanding what to do in my career and i have also given my 12th examination and have completed my 12th commerce and results will come at the end of may.. so till then i need to decide about what should i do in my life? i want to be a business woman and a writer but completing studies are also more important.. my brother is saying me to do c.s. i.e. company secretary and sister telling me to do b.b.a i.e. bachelor in management studies and am thinking to do b.m.s. i.e. bachelor in management studies but the thing is nothing... will you please help me out and tell me which one should i choose and accordingly best college too..???
hi,

well ,i would like to suggest you to think about one right way now, as this is the high time for deciding what to do next in your career.

At this point,if you make mistake you will have to repent for it for lifetime. So your ask yourself what you want practically.

Obviously, different people will give different opinion, but you are the one who have to take the decision ultimately, because its your career and your decision for you life .

So without thinking and listening too much. good luck .
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
30th March 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

[I am not understanding what to do in my career and i have also given my 12th examination and have completed my 12th commerce and results will come at the end of may.. so till then i need to decide about what should i do in my life? i want to be a business woman and a writer but completing studies are also more important.. my brother is saying me to do c.s. i.e. company secretary and sister telling me to do b.b.a i.e. bachelor in management studies and am thinking to do b.m.s. i.e. bachelor in management studies but the thing is nothing... will you please help me out and tell me which one should i choose and accordingly best college too..???[/QUOTE]
2nd April 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i just one to know that is completing graduation from correspondance will have same value as doing from regular..????
26th December 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me all about b.m.s course like after this course l will do , jobs , carrier
6th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the field where if I do hard work the return in monetary term will be high???
11th September 2015, 01:06 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends...................

Most of the People tensed and Confused to Choose their option at this stage.
But if you Fail to choose good option in this stage your going to enter problems in your life.

You think you want to become a business woman, well for this purpose good option is CS.
If you enter in this course you have brad idea about the Business.

And you have good position after the Completion of your CS.

Compare with CS remaining two Course as you choose is not really good once.

And CS is the Professional Course which is getting good life in the World.

And in India ICSI Board Conducted the exams for CS Course.

Indian CS have a good requirement in the world.

And you have other options like CA, CFA, ICWA....

So, think properly and Choose good one....

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?