19th August 2021, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are there to complete graduation?

Hi sir, this is srinivas I have joined btech in 2011, I have backlogs of11 subjects 2nd and 4th year, actually I had some health problem so I couldn't able to attend even the regular exams but now I'm perfectly alright and I want to complete my graduation so can you guide me in completing my graduation.

Still how much time or how many chances are there to attempt exam and complete it?

Waiting for the reply.

Thank you sir.

21st August 2021, 05:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are there to complete graduation?

For any undergraduate course, mostly colleges provide a period of 5 _6 yrs, to complete a course...
And if one fails to compete that in this duration ,one has to get new registration for giving exam...

Time span is different for different colleges...
21st August 2021, 10:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The maximum duration to complete a bachelor in technology degree is 6 years.

So, you are not eligible to complete the degree now. To get the degree you have to start the B.Tech from 1st year.
22nd August 2021, 12:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The maximum duration to pass graduation in B.A course is a 6 years. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration.
The minimum duration of B.A. course is three years and the maximum duration is 6 years. You need to complete the B.A. course with minimum duration Or with in maximum duration to be eligible to get bachelor's degree certificate.
22nd August 2021, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, this is srinivas I have joined btech in 2011, I have backlogs of11 subjects 2nd and 4th year, actually I had some health problem so I couldn't able to attend even the regular exams but now I'm perfectly alright and I want to complete my graduation so can you guide me in completing my graduation.

Still how much time or how many chances are there to attempt exam and complete it?

Waiting for the reply.

Thank you sir.
If you can do your graduation degree in regular mode then you have 3 attempts to complete your graduation degree.

If you can do your graduation degree in distance mode then you have 5 attempts to complete your graduation degree.
24th August 2021, 01:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having enrolled in Graduation degree course in 2011, you are not eligible to rejoin the same degree course or clear your pending backlogs in the same degree course now as the maximum duration allowed for completion of a B.Tech degree course is six years.

So, in case you are interested in having degree in engineering/technology you will have to start all again from the very first year by taking new admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?