15th March 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?

I am pursuing my graduation in geography(pass) from calcutta university....and after my graduation i want to apply for a job...i want to ask you....whether should continue studying geography(masters) or should i apply for a job? which will be relevant for me? after graduation what kind of job will be available to me?

23rd March 2015, 04:11 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?

This is purely a personal question and yes the answer lies with you. What you want to do and what are the conditions with you.

if you want money and there is some financial problem then i think you have to go for a job.
But if you want for higher studies and there is no family problem then you have to go for it.

Best of luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?