12th December 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor if apply for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for B.Tech(ECE) student?

hello
i am B.tech in ECE(Electronics and Telecommunication engineering)..i have got opportunities to pursue M.Tech in both nano technologies and communication engineering.if i change my stream and go to nano technology then in future can i have the scope of professory in b.tech colleges?? plz let me know..

14th December 2014, 08:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor if apply for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Yes, you can definitely become a professor in the future in B.Tech colleges. However, most of the B.Tech colleges in India do not have Nanotechnology as a branch. Hence your job scope will get narrowed. However, if you do exceptionally well in the field of Nanotechnology, then the B.Tech colleges and universities across India will be eager to offer you employment. You may have to teach Basic Science subjects like Physics to the first year students of engineering in that case since most of the colleges do not have Nanotechnology as their branch.
27th September 2021, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Professor if apply for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for B.Tech(ECE) student?

Hello, I have completed BE in biomedical engineering and doing Mtech in nanoscience and technology. In future can i become ba assistant professor in Engineering colleges.. Pls let me know it is Or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?