25th April 2013, 03:04 AM
vaibhavtrivedi

What is the requirement of professor for diploma engineering?

sir,i want to know that information i have is correct or not.in gujarat requerement of professor for deploma engineering colleges filled through gpsc examination in that candidates who had completed b.e.can apply.m i ri8?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor? -- [New]
  4. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  5. How to become a government professor in diploma college?
  6. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  7. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  8. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  9. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.E in Instrumentation and M.Tech Power System
  11. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  12. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  13. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  14. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
  15. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  16. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  17. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  18. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
25th April 2013, 02:59 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the requirement of professor for diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavtrivedi View Post
sir,i want to know that information i have is correct or not.in gujarat requerement of professor for deploma engineering colleges filled through gpsc examination in that candidates who had completed b.e.can apply.m i ri8?
Dear Vaibhav,
GPSC is Gujarat Public Service commission exam is different .If you want to become a pplytechnique Professor , You must be graduate or Post graduate qualification
It is a contract based as well as Permanaent type are avalible.
Your age should be below 35 years
Based on Merit they will Select the people for some times before that as per the notification you have apply that post or Some times they will conduct exam and then they will shortlist the people.

All the Best
3rd March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement of professor for diploma engineering?

I am in last year. .After be I have to join assistant professor for dipmla ...Please tell what are the requirements ??? for pune university
12th September 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement of professor for diploma engineering?

Sir I have complete my graduation recently in mechanical engineering and I want to be a professor in private diploma college so I am eligible for diploma professor ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?