6th October 2012, 02:29 PM
jaydip0213

How to become a government professor in diploma college?

Hi ..... DIr

I am student currently pursing M.E. and i want to make goverment professor in diploma college for that whats the process or which exam i have to clarify ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a government professor in diploma college?
  2. How can I become a Professor in any Government college after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  4. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  5. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  6. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  7. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  8. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  9. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  10. Which exam is the best for me after completing B.E E&TC? I want to become a professor in government college
  11. Procedure to get a job in any government college as a professor of commerce?
  12. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  13. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  14. Information about recent vacancy of Chemistry Professor in Government College?
  15. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  16. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. What is the starting salary of a B.E government college professor?
30th October 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government professor in diploma college?

I PURSING B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION FIELD AND I AM IN LAST YEAR . I WANT TO BECOME AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN DIPLOMA ENGINEERING COLLEGE THEN WHAT SHOULD I DONE?
24th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government professor in diploma college?

Hai
iam pursuing B.tech electrical and electronics engineering field and I am in last year.i want to became an assistant professor in diplamo engineering college then what should I done
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?