12th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Psychologist after doing B.Tech degree?

Hi,

I have done b.tech degree in computers. But i never felt doing so. I just want to do psychology and want to be one. But i don't know if i can pursue psychology at this point of time?

12th December 2015, 01:01 PM
mwh

Question Re: Can i become a Psychologist after doing B.Tech degree?

Yes you can pursue psychology at this point of time also. A candidate who is well known to social work can opt for psychology.good communication skills, patience,ability to work with all types of social and there effect in personality development are the compulsory qualities for a psychology student's
A person can eligible to post graduation in psychology if you have bachelors in psychology only.so,if you want to pursue high studies in psychology batchelors in psychology is compulsory. For this you have to do hons
12th December 2015, 03:23 PM
Ashok468

Default Re: Can i become a Psychologist after doing B.Tech degree?

Hi,

do Psychology after B.Tech
For Bachelor programme in psychology - 10+2
For Post graduate courses in psychology - Bachelor degree in psychology
For Ph.D./ M.Phil - PG or Diploma in psychology
so you can do psychology on the basis of 10+2 i.e a bachelor programme..
Graduation in psychology is a 3 year programme.
Post graduation is of 2 years duration and during the course, specialization in a special branch of psychology is possible.
M.Phill or Ph.D. is of 2 year duration.
As such there is no restriction but you might face some difficulties because you don't have good background in Psychology.

good luck...
20th November 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i become a Psychologist after doing B.Tech degree?

I'm studying 1st year b. Tech ece but I'm not even interested in that but much interested in psychology as psychologist. Can I become as psychologist. After my b. Tech. Is there any courses to do after or any other options to do that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?