11th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?

I'm studying in SRI VENKATESWARAA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY in sriperumbudur near vallakottai. can I change my college in case if I have an arrear. In my there is no proper bus facilities and they are compelling me to come in college bus and eat in canteen which i could'nt.The college is affiliated to anna university. so kindly give me a prior solution for this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  2. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  3. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  4. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  5. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  6. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  7. List of core companies in India?
  8. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  9. How can I change my college from Sai Ram Engineering College to Anna University?
  10. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  11. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  13. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  14. How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?
  15. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  16. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  17. Can I change my college after 1st year through Anna University
  18. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
27th November 2014, 10:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying in SRI VENKATESWARAA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY in sriperumbudur near vallakottai. can I change my college in case if I have an arrear. In my there is no proper bus facilities and they are compelling me to come in college bus and eat in canteen which i could'nt.The college is affiliated to anna university. so kindly give me a prior solution for this problem.
Yes, you can change your college under the Anna university. But, you must clear the pending backlog before transferring to Anna University. Here, I am providing you the process of training your college to Anna University.

- First you must contact the Commissioner, Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) and tell about your issues which you are facing at present.

- You must get Transfer approval orders from the present university, the respective university issue Transfer approval orders only after obtaining the remarks from the Controller of Examinations

-You have to send the attested copies of previous semester Mark Sheets along with the readmission fee to Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE)

For any clarification, please visit here - http://www.tndte.com/
13th March 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?

My son is studying at Virudhunagar Kamaraj college of engineering. We are living in Trichy for the past 20 years. He has many talents technically, but due to health problem he has 13 arrears up to 5th semester. He feels to come to Trichy, Is there any way to change the College? He joined in the college in donation sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?