27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Which special diploma course should I choose to get job in any sector being a Polytechnic diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?

Sir ,
I am Ankit Choubey, I am from Seoni (M.P.),
I have completed my Polytechnic diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic College Seoni this year. But sir I am not interested in BE and I don't want to do B.E. , so please help me and tell me sir what is this possible to join a different type of degree or special diploma course in electrical engineering after polytechnic?
If is this possible so Please tell me in detail that what type of another courses/special diploma courses or degree can I do which will help me to get a job in any sector easily ?

27th October 2016, 05:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which special diploma course should I choose to get job in any sector being a Polytechnic diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,
I am Ankit Choubey, I am from Seoni (M.P.),
I have completed my Polytechnic diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic College Seoni this year. But sir I am not interested in BE and I don't want to do B.E. , so please help me and tell me sir what is this possible to join a different type of degree or special diploma course in electrical engineering after polytechnic?
If is this possible so Please tell me in detail that what type of another courses/special diploma courses or degree can I do which will help me to get a job in any sector easily ?

You should choose the course in which you have more interest in it. For example if you are interested in Fashion Designing, then you can choose the Diploma in Fashion Designing course. If you are interested in Web Designing then you can choose the diploma course in Web Designing. If you are interested in Animation then choose the Diploma in 2D or 3D Animation course. If you are interested in Networking then choose the Diploma in networking course. If you are interested in Hotel Management field then choose the Diploma in Hotel Management. If you are interested in Catering field then choose Diploma in Catering Technology. As you mentioned you are not interested to study B.E or B.Tech, you can study AMIE after Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. The above given are some of the options available to study after diploma in electrical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?