10th January 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BA(Hospitality Management) after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BA(Hospitality Management) as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this BA? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA(Hospitality Management) after completing 12th Humanities?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management:

>>The minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 12th from a recognized board in any stream. Humanities stream candidates are eligible for this course.

>>Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in 12th board examination.
15th January 2019, 07:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA(Hospitality Management) after completing 12th Humanities?

Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management is a four year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for admission to which is the successful completion of 10 + 2 level of education from a recognised Educational Board.
Admission to the course is offered to eligible candidates based on performance in a relevant entrance exam and subsequent round of counselling.
17th January 2019, 10:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue BA Hospitality Management:

A candidate must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
Minimum age should not be less than 17 on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum age should not exceed 25 years where as relaxation is given to reserved students in upper age limit.
Hence, being a Humanities student you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?