19th August 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for a candidate after completing 12th Humanities?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. After completing my 12th, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. So, is it possible for me to do this BHM course after completing my 12th?

21st August 2018, 02:06 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for a candidate after completing 12th Humanities?

Yes, you can apply as for it you should have completed your intermediate with 45% marks and then after that you must have qualified entrance exam, PI and GD in order to pursue BHM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?