25th February 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Journalism after completing 12th Humanities?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Journalism as I am a student of 12th Humanities, so I will be able to do this Graduation? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 03:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Journalism after completing 12th Humanities?

The required eligibility for the admission of Bachelor of Journalism course is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for the admission of this course is 50%.

=> The candidate should have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

As per given eligibility criteria, you can check whether you are eligible or not get admission in Bachelor of Journalism course.

27th February 2019, 08:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue Bachelor of Journalism after completing your 12th standard with Humanities stream because as per the minimum qualification required to pursue Bachelor of journalism is, a candidate must have completed 12th standard in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognised board.

6th March 2019, 04:32 PM
Prince881993

Dear Aspirant,

Yes, you can do journalism.Eligibility to pursue BA journalism and mass communication is 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks. Following institutes are providing BA Mass Communication Course

1. Amity School of Communication.
2. Kurukshetra University
3. Lovely Professional University
4. Madras Christian College
5. Christ University
6. Chandigarh University

Hope this details will helps you.
Good Luck!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?