7th December 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BDes(Fashion Design) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BDes(Fashion Design) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BDes? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th December 2018, 04:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BDes(Fashion Design) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Des (Fashion Design) course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Des (Fashion Design) course. So, being a 12th standard Science student, you are eligible to pursue B.Des (Fashion Design) course.
12th December 2018, 09:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Des refers to Bachelor of Designing and as the suggests it is a professional bachelor degree course of four years with a good career in the designing world.

Further, the minimum education education required for pursuing B.Des degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. In case of some institutes for the minimum marks required at Class 12th level is 50% but not in all cases.

So, being a student of Class 12th with Science stream, you are eligible for pursuing B.Des degree course.
13th December 2018, 12:38 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Design course.

** The basic eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design course after completing 12th with science stream.

** The duration of Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?