7th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design-Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design-Delhi? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

12th December 2018, 09:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design-Delhi?

For seeking admission in B.Des ( Bachelor of Designing ) course in Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi , you are required to qualify its undergraduate entrance test.

Also, for appearing in the same entrance test for admission in B.Des degree course, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

For more details regarding the admission criteria and procedure of the same college, you can refer to the link www.apeejay.edu.
13th December 2018, 12:25 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design-Delhi?

** In order to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design-Delhi, the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you have to appear in design aptitude test for the admission of BDes(Fashion Design).

** The minimum percentage required in 12th class for BDes(Fashion Design) course is 50%.

NAME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: AID Design Aptitude Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?