23rd April 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course to join after intermediate? I am a Arts side student

i am appearing in the intermediate exam and i am confused that which course i join after intermadiate. i am a art side student in up board i live in gorakhpur.

17th May 2012, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to join after intermediate? I am a Arts side student

If you are interested in Arts subjects, you can go for courses like B.A in Literature, B.A in Economics, etc. Courses in journalism and media management will also be suitable. Selection of stream in graduation actually depends on the interest of the candidate, if you are interested in administration or Management, then look for courses like BBA, BMS, etc. One can also look for integrated programs like B.A + LLB.
17th May 2012, 10:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
As you are arts students you can apply for B.A course after intermediate ,after that you can go for MBA .
For more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information ......

Good luck.........
18th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course to join after intermediate? I am electrical and electronics engg.student. . . .
2nd July 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?