16th June 2011, 04:51 PM
pratik keer

Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?

Dear sir,mam Myself pratik.keer iam doing my SYBMS(bachelor of management study) i want to do my further management study in abroad but my financial conditions are not good. So after completion of my graduation in BMS, which course should i take to do further studies in abroad. Will GRE provide provide me scholarships for many management courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  2. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  3. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  4. What would be the income I will get after completion of BMS course?
  5. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  6. Am I eligible to get GRE scholarship if I have 3.10 CGPA in MA English? -- [New]
  7. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  9. Can I appear for GRE after doing Architecture graduation?
  10. Requirements and cost to do PG studies in US in MS?
  11. What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  13. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  14. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  15. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  16. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
14th July 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?

i am in tybms and i want to do mba pharma is it possible plz reply
16th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?

I completed TYBMS, AFTER THE SAME WHAT COURSE IS GOOD TO GET HIGH SALARY.

Thanks & Regards
A.Nair
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?