11th September 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSW or B.Com or BA along with LLB from GNLU or NLU?

sir,i m going to give my hs exam in march and i want to do law from nlu and i want to know that can i do bsw or b.com or ba with llb from gnlu or any of nlu's univesity if yes then ho and what will be fees for doin these courses from gnlu or any other nlu university? sir its a humble request from my side and i have much less time remained for hs exam so plz sir make me know th anwers of above question and oblise me.

18th January 2015, 09:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BSW or B.Com or BA along with LLB from GNLU or NLU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i m going to give my hs exam in march and i want to do law from nlu and i want to know that can i do bsw or b.com or ba with llb from gnlu or any of nlu's univesity if yes then ho and what will be fees for doin these courses from gnlu or any other nlu university? sir its a humble request from my side and i have much less time remained for hs exam so plz sir make me know th anwers of above question and oblise me.
Well, you can choose any graduation with LLB based your Interest. But, I suggest you to select the B.A or B.Com along with LLB because, both the courses bit related to LLB.

Eligibility Criteria for Integrated LLB (NLU):

Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have completed their Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with 50% of marks from a recognized university. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination can also apply.

Applicant age should be below 21 years and 23 years in case of SC/ST candidates.

Fees Structure:
The applicant need to pay Rs. 1,30,000 Per year.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
National Law University
NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur Rajasthan 342304
Phone Numbers: +91-2912577530, +91-2912577526, +91-2912577138,
E-Mail Id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?