22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Industrial Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Industrial Engineering) as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th August 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Industrial Engineering) after completing 12th Science from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Industrial Engineering) as I am a NIOS student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do BE (Industrial Engineering) after completion of 12th Science from NIOS board. You should have studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for studying the BE (Industrial Engineering) in various engineering colleges. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination for the admission to study BE (Industrial Engineering). The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is one of the recognized boards in India. Hence, you can study BE (Industrial Engineering) after completion of 12th Science from NIOS board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?