1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai after completing 12th Science?

Hi, I am willing to study Mass Communication Graduate course in Xavier Institute of Communication situated in Mumbai. I am preparing for 12th Science Board exam from Maharashtra State Board. Kindly tell me I can get direct admission in Bachelor Degree in this Institute?

Related Questions:
18th March 2018, 11:28 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai after completing 12th Science?

To get in Xavier Institute of Communication, you have to appear for online entrance test (OET).

Eligibility for OET :
i. Age should be below or equals to 35 years old.
ii. Candidate should complete completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years)*in an University approved stream in India (Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc….).
iii. Or a candidate appearing for last semester.
19th March 2018, 08:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai after completing 12th Science?

Yes you can also get direct admission in Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai.
There are procedures of admission through entrance examination. But you can also get admission directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?